Diamonds. Music. God. Friends. Beauty.

































Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just want to share with you guys a artists book I made about myself when I was younger...
I think that I made it in year 10 and came across it while emptying one of many boxes..

inside

outside

"Know that your life can be either in heaven or hell depending on the thoughts you carry around in your head..."

"What can I say... If I say everything I think, say, feel, believe... there would be  nothing left... there is no way I can say everything and you will understand..."

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is always something you must always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you...
- Winnie the Pooh"

"Be true to yourself. When you honor your personal gifts and talents, you fullfill your destiny and serve others at the same time..."

"secrets"

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you guys were making these! What a great memento to have when you get (even!) older. :)

    ReplyDelete